Serves : 2
Marinade : 20 minutes
Prep Time : 30 minutes
Cook Time : 5 minutes
For the King Prawn marinade :
– 12 fresh King Prawns
– A pinch of Salt
– 1 tablespoon of Sesame Oil
– 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
– ¼ of a bunch of finely chopped Coriander
For the dressing :
– 2 stems of finely chopped Lemongrass
– 1 clove of crushed Garlic
– 15g of crushed fresh Ginger
– 1 Green Chili chopped very finely
– The zest and juice of 2 Limes
– 1,5 tablespoons of Soy Sauce « Topmi ® »
– 3 tablespoons of Sesame Oil
For the salad :
– The inside leaves of 1 Salad of your choice
– 1 Red Onion thinly sliced
– 1 Cucumber diced into small cubic pieces
– 1 large Red Pepper, deseeded and cut into thin strips
Peel the king prawns whilst still keeping their tails intact. Season them with a little salt, some sesame oil and soy sauce.
Sprinkle in the coriander and leave it to marinate for 20 minutes.
Instructions for the salad dressing :
Mix together the garlic, lemongrass, ginger, chili, the zest and juice of the limes, the soy sauce and the sesame oil.
Place the salad leaves on a serving plate. Add the finely sliced onion, the diced cucumber, and the slices of pepper. Season it with the salad dressing.
In a hot pan, fry the king prawns for a few minutes until they are golden brown, turning them often in order to cook them through thoroughly.
To Serve :
Place the king prawns on the salad bed, add a few coriander leaves, and serve immediately.