Serves : 4
Prep Time : 15 minutes
Cook Time : 25 minutes
– 2 Squid (each 400g)
– 4 raw and salted Egg Yolks
– 4 tablespoons of Oil
– 2 tablespoons of ground Garlic
– 1 cup of Pork stock
– 3 tablespoons of Chili Oil
– 1 and a half tablespoons of Sugar
– 2 tablespoons of Seasoning Sauce
– 1 tablespoon of Thai Curry Powder
– 2 tablespoons of ground White Pepper
– 4 chopped Green Onions
– 4 Green and Yellow Chilis cut into pieces
To decorate :
Clean the squid and rince well. Cut into 1.5cm circles. Place onto a plate a put aside.
Heat a frying pan on a medium flame until it starts to smoke.
Add the oil and fry the garlic until it is golden brown.
Add the salted egg yolk and use a wooden spatula to ensure that they are all well broken.
Add the pork stock, chili oil and squid. Mix well. The squid is cooked when it turns white.
Season with sugar, seasoning sauce, curry powder and pepper, stirring continuously.
To finish, sprinkle in the onion and chili. Mix well and turn off the flame.
To Serve :
Place onto a plate. Garnish with Coriander leaves.